Monday, March 13, 2006

At the tubes



Well, I have a lot I would like to write about but today I thought I would post some pictures. For all of my family and friends from far away, look at my babies and how much they have grown! Josiah is three and Ava Beth will be 15 months on the 22nd! I can't believe how fast they are growing.

Here's our fun filled day at "The Tubes"! What a blast we had with MiMi, Brooke (my niece) and the kids! This is what Spring Break is all about! Wait a minute, it's Spring Break in my house every day! And Wednesday we are off to the ZOO, only on half price day of course.

Sorry I don't have anything important to share today and thanks for letting me use my blog to just show off my kids! I think they are the most fabulous kids I have ever known!

(Mom, you are lucky I didn't post that picture of you coming down the green tube/slide! That was hilarious! I told you it was fast and I told you about the static electricity too!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This maybe a stupid question - but where is the "Tubes" - Looks like a fun place to take Dawson - I have never heard of it.

The ZOO!!! Good idea - I may have to copy you and go too - I am on Spring Break from school this week - much needed break - although I do have to spend some of it doing a paper and a project for school ;o(( boo hiss....

Nancy

Unknown said...

Nancy, I sent you an email. Join us at the Zoo too if you would like! It would be a blast!

Christy said...

Adorable pictures! Keep in touch with me!

Gwen said...

Looks like fun was had by all! Enjoy the zoo!

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not posting the "green tube" pic. I knew it must have been really bad when you didn't let me see it. Fun day and I needed a fun day. Luv u Mom

Dionna said...

Great pictures. It's nice to see you too! :)

Anonymous said...

I just saw this! Looks like you guys had a blast! The "tubes" rule!! haha We'll have to go sometime soon...I'm ready for the green slide again!