Sunday, August 20, 2006

Excited about church!

This morning I am excited about church! I can't believe I just typed that. If you were to read this, you would be surprised too. But we are going back to where our life as a couple began. This is the church where we met five and a half years ago and also the church where my husband was saved and baptized about eight years ago. It was a long thoughtful and prayerful process so explaining how we decided to go back and visit would take a while. But God has clearly orchestrated this day.

I am prayerful, I am hopeful. We need a home, we need a place our family can grow. Last time we were there, we were newlyweds. Now we have two kids and one on the way! A lot happens in five years! I have been up since early morning praying about today, praying that God would show us the way. Praying that my husband will have an open mind and heart. So if you are reading this before you head out for worship, pray for us.

Lord, we need your guidance. Shout in our ears, let your answer be clear! Thank you Lord for all that you are doing in our lives. We need you.

8 comments:

keri said...

hey, how did it go!? hope you post soon!

Paula said...

i hope everything went well!!!

uuu said...

WOW!!! I hope everything we wonderfully!!! :) We too ended up back at an "original" (for us) church after our search. Sometimes things change, our hearts change, etc. But most importantly, God has a HOME and a PLAN for your family...when it is revealed to you, you will know. :)

(((hugs))) and best wishes!!!

Anxious to hear how it went!!!!

Melissa said...

Can't wait to hear how it went!

Wendy said...

That is great! I know how hard this decision can be sometimes.

Let us know how it went!

This Journey of Mine said...

Well, how did it go? Was it a right fit? Did God meet you there? Post us something soon!

Mom said...

I hope you found the church that you want to attend. I actually went to church Sunday also. Imagine that!

Minnie said...

YAHOO!!!! I can't wait to hear how it went!!!