Thursday, November 10, 2005

A New Season


As I looked out the window this morning, I noticed my front and back yard covered in crisp, beautiful leaves. Finally, the season has changed. Sometimes it takes way too long for those leaves to fall when you live in Texas. This colorful and windy change brings excitement to my spirit for I know that it is a new season. Brand new things are coming my way.


Isaiah 43:18-19 (NLT)
18"But forget all that--it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. 19For I am about to do a brand-new thing. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness for my people to come home. I will create rivers for them in the desert!


Singing...

It's a new season, it's a new day
A fresh anointing is flowing my way
It's a season of power and prosperity
It's a new season coming to me

No comments: