Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Red Cup


Tonight I had to drive about thirty miles to do a jewelry show. It was my hour to be alone so I wanted to enjoy the break from changing diapers all day! So I listened to some Christmas music, stopped at the Starbucks around the corner and ordered a delicious, extra hot, Pumpkin Spice Latte! The drive was peaceful, the music was joyous, and the Latte was divine. As The Red Cup was passed through the window by the happy Starbucks employee, I felt refreshed. Never in a million years did I believe I could turn into a Starbucks junkie, but I think I am on the verge.

Okay so everyone's asleep and I am so thankful for TiVo. For now I can watch Paula Deen's Southern Thanksgiving without anyone screaming "MOMMY!"

Kelly Ann, my treat on Saturday! It will be a great treat for us to sip as we walk the aisles of Hobby Lobby WITHOUT our kids OR Husbands!!






No comments: