Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Where is Oprah when you need her?

So tired, so busy, so out of words to blog. Looking for rest, looking for a fill up, looking for some energy in all areas of life! Oh how I wish Oprah would show up at my door to surprise me with a limo that would drive me to the Four Seasons hotel for a day at the Spa. There I would receive a pedicure, manicure and two hour massage! My hair looks great already so I don't need that (thanks Mom for being such an amazing hair stylist!) anytime soon! While being pampered at the Four Seasons I would also be served strawberries and champagne! Then the amazing day would not be over yet! My husband would be waiting in the limo for me and we would then go to dinner at PF Changs, my favorite!

I feel better just day dreaming! Oh where is Oprah when you need her?

No comments: