Thursday, June 22, 2006

Colossians 2

Good afternoon! I read Colossians 2 early this morning. I hope you are all reading along with me. Unfortunately, I am unable to really spend time typing out things I would like to because I am babysitting. The two kids that I keep two days a week, I have three days this week. Their Mom, my friend Kelly, is in New York City for a girl's get-a-way so I am here at their house. All the kids are sleeping! I don't know how I was able to do it but I actually got them all to sleep for an afternoon nap. Just and hour and twenty minutes until their Dad will be home! Thankfully I have a short five minute drive home where I will CRASH. My house is clean so I am excited to go home to a clean house. WOW! I am so tired. Tomorrow is my last day to keep them this week. While the kids really are sweet and well behaved, I must say that I look forward to being done. I am pooped! But I look forward to having some extra money from this little job.

Bless you ladies!

No comments: