Friday, June 02, 2006

To Jeremy

Okay Babe (Jeremy), you told me that while I went out to dinner tonight with a friend that you were going to read my blogs. I didn't even ask you to! Thank you so much for giving me a night out, just girls! I need it! I wanted to surprise you with this blog. While other readers may not enjoy, you will. So here it goes!

I am so proud of you. You are such a hard worker and such an incredible provider for our family. You have a reputation that is gold, everyone loves Jeremy. You are so kind and such a servant! I am watching God do so many things in your life right now, it's amazing. God is going to bless you for discipling this friend from work. God is using you so much! Not only is God using you in the life of others but He is using you in mine. Please forgive me for my mood lately, I want to blame the pregnancy hormones but I can't blame everything on being pregnant. You have put up with me lately, thank you. I haven't felt good, food has sounded disgusting, and I have wanted to throw up many times but you haven't rolled your eyes yet! You have taken me to eat wherever I wish! Thank you for the run to the store for HOT pork skins and seltzer Water! :)

You help me with the house way more than any husband I have ever seen. You do the laundry more than I do. You change A LOT of diapers and unload the dishwasher more than me. None of it goes unnoticed. Thank you for organizing me and giving me such stable ground. I have needed that my whole life! Thank you for serving me Jeremy. You have done it from day one and I am so blessed to be the girl you found! It's not just me that thinks your awesome, the kids think you are pretty special too! My friends and my family always comment on what an incredible, involved Dad you are. I know that I could leave for a week and everything would be fine!

You have made my dreams come true. Because of you, I get to stay home and be a Mommy to two beautiful children and soon THREE! Wow! We are good at having babies, aren't we?! I get to take the kids to the park, to the zoo, swimming, etc. Whenever I want. Thank you for giving me this career! It says in Proverbs that her husband is respected at the city gates. There is no greater honor than to have a husband that everyone respects. People speak so highly of you and know that you can be trusted. Your life speaks so well for our family. I am learning that I need to be more like you. Quiet, gentle, disciplined, those are just a few qualities I need to take from you!

You are my hero. And when things are tough or when our relationship needs tweaking, please remember this blog. Remember how special it was when we met and what a supernatural thing happened. Our story is a testimony that we have always been "meant to be".

I love you Babe.

(Thank you for the flowers you brought home today. WOW!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, thanks for the pep talk. You are a great wife. You sure know how to lift my spirits when I'm down. God is molding you into such a woman of God. I see you growing spiritually everyday. It's neat how when times are hard you still want to reach out to others. That's the true heart of Jesus. I love you and keep being that woman that sat in front of me and stole my heart. Jeremy

Dionna said...

I've been busy at the start of summer - so I had to go back a few entries. I did not know you were pregant! Huge congrats. I hope that you are able to relish in this special "gift" from God.