Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ephesians 4- Not yet!

This chapter I would like us to focus on for two days. There is so much I don't want us to miss! I have been a little distracted today so I really would like us to study this chapter all over again tomorrow.

Lets really concentrate on praying for one another right now. Tomorrow I will post my thoughts on chapter four. So in the mean time, please share any prayer requests you may have in your comments. I just feel that we really need to be praying specifically for each other so let us know how we can pray for you.

I love all of you!

Amanda

4 comments:

Seeker4Christ said...

I would like prayer that I can remember the things we are learning in our studies. God has made His Word new, alive, refreshing and vibrant as I read each day. Even when I get a little behind. I tend to forget the things God has told us in the heat of the moment when I cannot 'find my way out' of the "tunnel" I'm in. I just want to be able to easily recall these wonderful nuggets of truth.
Also, my husband recently got a job after 4 1/2 years of our family having unstable employment. While he is happy to finally be able to provide, we are still not through the adjustment stage as he has been working just for 4 weeks. Please pray that the kids and I will get used to him being gone 50 hours a week working, plus 15 or more while he is in schoool.

V. said...

Pray for revelation of God's plan in our lives; and the courage and faith to live it out.

V.

Kellie said...

Good idea. I love taking more time when reading these books.

We need prayer as a family. We are beginning to see great spiritual growth in my hubby and that is trickeling down to me. The HOLY SPIRIT is revealing to me where we need to adjust our lifestyles to be in HIS will. And subsequently, we are being spiritually attacked. We need prayer that we can stay the course that we will have the understanding to continue growing and not believe in the lies of the devil.
Thanks.

momteacherfriend said...

Prayer that I daily yield to the Holy Spirit. Staying in the Word.

For safe travel home at the beginning of next week.

That all that God had purposed for me here will be accomplished.