Okay I have never done this but today I have decided to give it a try. I put too much pressure on myself to be creative/biblical with every piece of writing. But how will you know I am a real person if I don't share silly/goofy/interesting things about myself! Thank you Barb for the tag! (Barb, you will not believe two of my facts. You will think I am copying you!)
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME...
1. I love Doris Day Movies.
2. I am pretty over the top at Christmas. My house screams Christmas! I love it! My husband calls me "Clark" because he says I am like Clark on Christmas Vacation. Even the guest bathroom has a Christmas Tree! But now I have him all into Christmas lights on the house too!
3. I have severe TMJ and sleep in a night guard. Singing and cold weather make it worse and as much as I love Monte Cristo from Bennigan's, my jaws often lock up while eating one! Chipotle Burritos too!
4. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. Well okay, I still do! But I don't think I could wear one of the uniforms and still praise Jesus! They are a little too revealing! Oh and the cellulite on my butt may make it tough too!
5. I love, love, love, love sushi!
6. I start playing Christmas music in November and my decorations are up before Thanksgiving! Yes, I am one of those!
7. I would love to be a Woman's Minister someday and speak and sing all over the world and take my husband and babies with me!
7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. I have to pray my way over a bridge. When driving on the highway I really try to avoid bridges. There is one in Fort Worth and Dallas that will make me have a panic attack if I don't pray. Actually I hate driving on the highway. I really deal with fear while driving.
2. I am scared to drive in the rain. Terrified! I am scared to ride with anyone else driving in the rain. Big fights with my husband have happened because of this! He says I need to trust Him and trust God.
3. Scary Movies
4. Roller Coasters! I abhor them!
5. Dogs, Cats, animals. I am scared of animals. I do have a dog but we don't have much of a relationship.
6. I will fly but I am kind of scared of Airplanes. I do a lot of praying! The flight to Maui was tough.
7. I really struggle with fear a lot. I can't stand to hear stories of people loosing their children or husband. I just can't handle it. I don't like to think about it. I have to pray about this fear A LOT!
7 RANDOM/MUSIC AT THE MOMENT...
1. Johnny Cash
3. Kelly Clarkson
4. Rascal Flatts
5. Creedence Clearwater Revival (I stole my husband's cd!)
6. Chris Botti (LOVE his stuff!)
7. Sarah Groves (Her song that is called Awakening has really ministered to me this week)
7 THINGS/PEOPLE I LIKE THE MOST
1. The FoodNetwork
2. A clean bathroom
3. nap time
4. Josiah saying for no reason, "Mommy I love you." Ava Beth saying "Night, Night." SO CUTE!
5. Josiah's prayers and how is not afraid to pray outloud! He amazes me at 3 1/2!
6. Fishing on our boat with my husband
7. Date night on Friday nights with Jeremy! Which means I love Grandparents because they watch the kids!
7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. Babe (that's what I call my husband)
2. Oh my gosh! (But now I have to say Oh my goodness or Josiah corrects me for saying GOSH!)
3. I'm so tired!
4. I'm starving! (I'm pregnant! What can I say?)
5. Just Kidding!
6. I love you
7. Babe, when are you going to be done at work?
7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS...