Friday, June 16, 2006

Husband

Jeremy is having a trial run tomorrow of the steroid shot for Degenerative Disc Disease. It's not like a normal shot, a quick poke. This requires sedation, an x-ray machine, etc. It's at 10:00am in the morning. UPS is making him come in at 6:15am in the morning to work until 8:00am. I didn't believe him when he told me that but it is true. They really have no heart whatsoever.

Pray for him. He has never had ANY kind of sedation. Pray that everything goes well and that it works! If it does, he will have a series of three or four I think. Not sure how it works.

Thank you for your prayers ladies! You mean so much to me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's in my prayers.

momteacherfriend said...

Heavenly Father, we lift Jeremy up to you. Lord we pray for this procedure today. Give him your peace, comfort him with your presence. Lord we ask that you give wisdom to the doctors. Guide their hands as they probe and place the steroid where it is needed. Lord, heal his back. Touch it, that it may function wholey, that there be no more pain. Lord I also ask that you would work in the hearts and minds of his employers. All who have authority over him. Those who make desicions regarding his work. Give them compassion. Help them to speak truth. Let all things be brought to light that they may see. Let Jeremy be a testimony of you. That he would be your light. Do your work, In Jesus Name. Amen

V. said...

I'm standing in agreement.

mommyofangels said...

My mother is having the same thing. She gets her last shot today. After the procedure, she is awake, will eat, and then will sleep for hours and hours. After waking up, she doesn't remeber a thing. I'll lift him up today.

Kellie said...

Amen. I agree. The HOLY SPIRIT has given Sarah (momteacherfriend) the wisdom to pray what is needed. And speak to the heart of the person in need of the prayer. I love you dear.

Amanda, Thank you for your comments for me. I will stand in aggrement with Sarah and pray also that this day will be used for GOD'S glory and that Jeremy will sail through this with a new understanding of GOD'S love.

Christy said...

I am in agreement! Let us know the outcome!