Tuesday, May 09, 2006

John 12

Good afternoon! It's a late start for me today. My world was turn upside down yesterday afternoon. Well, kind of. This is the first chance I have had to sit down at the computer since yesterday morning. I have read John 12 but I haven't really had time to meditate on it. Please forgive me ladies, but it's been a rough two days. We are all back at home now and the first chance I get, I will write about what happened. Everyone is safe and well, but for sure we have been tested. At least I know I have been!

Pray for me, I have had a lack of power in my life. More to come later.

-Amanda

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you babe. Love you lots!!

V. said...

Lord, we gather around Amanda and her family tonight powered by your Spirit and your mercy.

Guard them, protect them, fill them and continue to make the path clear before them.

We gather and agree together in the name of Jesus.

"The John girls"

Anonymous said...

Amanda- I read too but I really did not get a chance to think to much about what I read.
I hope things are okay but I will lift you and your family up in prayer. Take care!

Kellie said...

I have also read but did not get to really go through it. Maybe we should take this as a sign that there is something here the devil doesn't want us to see so he has distracted us with a varity of things. And it seems he has used something really scary for Amanda's family. Just a thought can we forget staying on schedule and just re-do this chapter for tomorrow?

Christy said...

I am praying for you girl!

mommyofangels said...

You guys are in my prayers. I read today....